What types of SIM cards can I get?
- Global M2M Sims stock 5 different SIM cards
- Standard (2FF) SIM Cards
- Micro (3FF) SIM Cards
- Nano (4FF) SIM Cards
- Industrial Strength (Ruggedised 2FF) SIM Cards
- Surface Mounted/Solderable SIM Chips
How do I activate a SIM Card?
- Global M2M Sims are activated via the customer management portal
- Free vehicle Tracking and Global Data SIMs are activated via
Can i deactivate a SIM card?
- Global M2M Sims can be suspended or deactivated as required via the customer management portal
What data plans do Global M2M offer?
- CAP Data Plans – These plans have a fixed monthly data allowance, once the SIM reaches its plan allowance it will automatically be suspended until the following month.
- GROUP Data Plans – SIMs on a shared data plans combine together to create a “shared data pool”, for example 10 x 5MB SIM cards and 5 x 1MB SIM cards gives you a pool of 55MB.NOTE: Once your devices have exceeded their “pool” allowance you will be charged excess usage per KB.
- For more information on our plans Click Here
What networking options do M2M One Offer?
- Standard public internet access – This is the most common set up for most customers, it allows your devices to connect directly to the public internet and start transmitting data immediately.
- Static Private IP – This is our recommendation for customers that need a secure method to directly communicate with their device in the field without subjecting it to the public internet. Devices with a private static IP address can be reached using a remote gateway or VPN.